Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Iberia Airbus 330-300 EC-LYF / 2015.05.14

MIA (Miami International airport. Miami, United States)
Yup, I got it again! Second time I catch Iberia Airbus 330-300 EC-LYF ('Juan Carlos I'), this time about to land from MAD (Madrid) as Flight IB6123. This was the first one in the company to wear the current paint scheme, and also the one that transported the Spanish Football team to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. Looks shiny and neat...

No comments:

Post a Comment