Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Southwest Boeing 737-300 N609SW / 2016.10.03

FLL (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport. Fort Lauderdale, United States)
<Action Shot>
Thanks to the Spotter Alert on one of the best and most active Aviation groups here (South Florida Aviation News & Photography), I was able to catch this one today, as I was around the area in Fort Lauderdale. So happy, as it was my first time getting the California One livery on Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-300 N609SW ('California'), inbound from MCI (Kansas City) as Flight WN531. Amazed to realize how perfectly aligned is the bear's right leg from the fuselage to the engine.. I messed it up anyway as my shot was a few thousands of a second late, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment