Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Asiana Airbus 380-800 HL7640 / 2016.11.16

LAX (Los Angeles International airport. Los Angeles, United States)
<Heli Spotting>
Caught right over the In-N-Out restaurant, Asiana Airlines (아시아나항공) Airbus 380-800 HL7640 is the newest of the kind delivered to the South Korean carrier, with only three weeks of operating life when I took this picture as she was about to put an end to the flight from ICN (Seoul Incheon) as OZ204.


No comments:

Post a Comment