Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Poste Italiane Boeing 737-300QC EI-DVC / 2013.03.03

FCO (Leonardo da Vinci airport. Rome, Italy)
Looking through my window as we were taxiing for departure, this one caught my attention. Poste Italiane (Mistral Air) Boeing 737-300QC EI-DVC has the capability of a faster configuration for either cargo at night or passenger flights during the daylight hours (QC stands for 'Quick Change').

No comments:

Post a Comment