Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Belavia CRJ-200LR EW-303PJ / 2016.03.12

ARN (Arlanda airport. Stockholm, Sweden)
<Action Shot>
I was so thrilled to catch this one as we were taxiing to the gate after our arrival. Belavia Belarusian Airlines (Авіякампанія Белавія) Canadair CRJ-200LR EW-303PJ gets airborne right in front of my lens. Next stop, MSQ (Minsk). 

No comments:

Post a Comment