Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Peter Nygård Boeing 727-17(RE) Super 27 VP-BPZ / 2016.05.11

FLL (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport. Fort Lauderdale, United States)
<The Classic Touch>
This one is pretty easy to spot at FLL but for some reason I never got the chance to get on camera... Until today, when I was on a mission after I learned she was back in town. Had to pull over on the freeway, turn on the warning lights and pretend my car was broken... in order to avoid being reprimanded (or fined) by the police. But they didn't see me and I finally got the shot! Peter Nygård Boeing 727-17(RE) Super 27 VP-BPZ taking a rest at the ramp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment