Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Southwest Boeing 737-300 N383SW / 2016.12.02

FLL (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport. Fort Lauderdale, United States)
<Airport Action>
Another one of the Southwest Airlines' One special liveries that makes my log... Thanks again to the heads up given by the South Florida Aviation News and Photography group, I was able to catch Boeing 737-300 N383SW ('Arizona One') as she was about to initiate take-off procedures bound for MKE (Milwaukee) as Flight WN1119.

No comments:

Post a Comment