Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

United Boeing 737-800 N27205 / 2016.11.16

LAX (Los Angeles International airport. Los Angeles, United States)
<Heli Spotting>
United Airlines Boeing 737-800 N27205... From Continental Airlines to United Airlines. From July 2000 -first flight and delivery to Continental- to November 2016 -when this picture was taken-. From SFO (San Francisco) to LAX, Flight UA433, where I caught her over the 'piano keys'.

No comments:

Post a Comment