Tayara means 'airplane' in Arabic.

This blog is about airplanes and anything that involves them.

It is mostly about Commercial Aviation, but also General and, occasionally, Military.

During my travels around the world I take pictures and video as a hobby of everything and anything related. I also include some acquaintances’ contributions from time to time, giving them proper credit.

Please, feel free to comment or suggest on my posts.

** Pictures here are copyrighted and only for your own enjoyment**

Bravo Airways Boeing 737-500 UR-CNE / 2016.03.04

IKA (Imam Khomeini International airport. Tehran, Iran)
<At the Ramp>
Never heard of this airline until I saw this one at IKA as I was boarding for my flight to KBP (Kiev Boryspil). Bravo Airways is precisely a charter carrier from Ukraine and turns out this Boeing 737-500 was also scheduled to KBP that very same day. I actually saw her landing a few hours later at the Ukrainian capital main airport. UR-CNE is over 25 years old (she first served Braathens, Lufthansa and SAS) and is the only B-737 on Bravo Airways' fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment